1/2 cup sugar
1 lemon (I didn't have lemons I used 3 teaspoons of concentrated lemon juice)
1 and 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 and 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees celsius)
- Cut apple into 8 pieces. Remove skin with a potato peeler or a knife.
- Mix all ingredients together except the apples.
- Spray a 9 inch baking pan with oil to prevent sticking.
- Put the dough in the oiled pan and then place the apples on top.
- You can slice the apples a bit for them to release flavor during baking.
- Bake for 50 mins.
Enjoy with tea or some ice cream!